When you visit this site, our server logs the following information:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk);
- the address of the referring site;
- your server’s IP address;
- the date and time of your visit, and
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
This information is used only for statistical analysis and systems administration purposes. No attempt is made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation by a law enforcement agency.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser which passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you. Our server generates one cookie which is used to keep track of the pages you have accessed while using our server. The cookie allows you to page back and forwards through the web site and return to pages you have already visited. The cookie exists only for the time you are accessing our server.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. Bathurst Meals on Wheels is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
Collection of Email addresses
If you supply your email address via our website online forms, your email address will not be disclosed to any third party, organisation or individual.